The eighth annual OpenNMS Developers' Conference, Dev Jam 2013, will be held at the University of Minnesota.
Sunday, June 23, 2013 through Friday, June 28, 2013.
We are once again staying at Mark G. Yudof Hall on campus. The building is just off of the Mississippi River and has nice views of the river. We will be set up in a large common room that includes a kitchen and opens onto a patio with picnic tables overlooking the river, and will also have access to a conference room and computer lab. The campus includes a beach volleyball court, basketball court, miles and miles of trails, and easy access to downtown Minneapolis.
For those wishing to stay close to the action (which we obviously highly suggest and encourage), we have single-person dormitory rooms in Yudof Hall, the same building where everything else is happening. All of the rooms for attendees will be on the same floor and hallway. Each person will be issued a card that will be used for getting into the building after hours. The rooms have a bathroom shared with one other room (which will be another Dev-Jam attendee).
- 220 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Emergency number
- +1 612 625 8786
If you wish to attend, the cost for the week will be US$1400. This will include a private room (with a shared bathroom with one other room), Internet connectivity and all meals. Without lodging the cost is US$700.
The OpenNMS Group will be covering a lot of the expenses, although there are also sponsorship opportunities.
Registration has closed. All slots have been filled.
We are offering sponsorships of Dev-Jam for US$2000. The money goes to offset the costs associated with holding the conference.
Sponsorship gets your company logo and a link prominently displayed in the footer of every page on the OpenNMS wiki (with over 70,000 unique visitors a month), as well as inclusion on materials (handouts and banners) during the conference. The link will remain for about one year, until the start of the next conference.
Please contact the organizers if you are interested in sponsorship.
What we're working on
- Dev-Jam 2013/Chrome Plugin for OpenNMS
- Dev-Jam 2013/Community Welcome Guide
- Dev-Jam 2013/Configuration Bundling and Spliting
- Dev-Jam 2013/DAO API seperation
- Dev-Jam 2013/Dashboards
- Dev-Jam 2013/JRobin Fixes
- Dev-Jam 2013/LinkD Bridge Discovery
- Dev-Jam 2013/Logging with SLF4J
- Dev-Jam 2013/Migration from Hibernate to JPA
- Dev-Jam 2013/OSGI Testing with Pax-Exam
- Dev-Jam 2013/OTRS Integration
- Dev-Jam 2013/OpenNMS 2.0 Spec
- Dev-Jam 2013/OpenNMS 2.0 Technology
- Dev-Jam 2013/OpenNMS Config Forge
- Dev-Jam 2013/Redesign service configuration with ConfigD
- Dev-Jam 2013/Remote Poller Creation Simplification
- Dev-Jam 2013/Time Series Data Storage
- Dev-Jam 2013/WebUI with Vaadin
- Dev-Jam 2013/Wifi-Controller-Monitoring
- Dev-Jam 2013/Wiki Improvements